Articulate Storyline Fundamentals
Join us for a short but intense day learning all the basics of Articulate Storyline and how best to use it's interactive features. Led by one of WorkBright's highly experienced elearning consultants, it will be highly interactive. There will be a mix of watching the tutor demonstrate and trying each task yourself with discussion on when to use the different interactive features. This course include tips and shortcuts to maximise your expertise.
- Instructional design basics
- Setting up a new project
- Inserting objects and adjusting timing
- Adding layers and triggers
- Reasons to use layers
- Creating a simple tabbed interaction
- Adding quiz questions & results slide
- Creating a lightbox slide
- Using question banks
- Publishing to LMS
- Instructional design discussion
Bring your own laptop and copy of Articulate Storyline. Tea, coffee, snacks and a lunch will be provided.
Book multiple courses and receive a 10% discount by entering the code MULTI.
Central Auckland venue (April): Buddle Findlay offices, Level 18, HSBC Tower, 188 Quay Street, Auckland, Takuranga room.