Instructional Design for Elearning Essentials - Workshop Course - 4x 2hrs
Join us for an interactive 4 week course to up your game in Instructional Design. This course is made up of 4x 2hr Zoom workshops and some practical homework activities.
Working together in a group we'll look at what Instructional Designers need to do to design great elearning.
- Defining your objective and results
- Learner profiles and the affect this has on our decisions
- Practical application of learning theory
- Why and how we do action mapping in real life
- Various elearning options and which to use when
- High end designs and storyboards
- Simple UX rules to follow
We'll share lots of examples and send you away each week with a practical activity to complete and discuss at our next session. Our sessions will be highly interactive and engaging.
Although this course is targeted at design for elearning, you do NOT need to have an authoring tool. We will be covering all the things you need to do BEFORE you build.
Thursdays 3pm Nov 2-23rd